Fking worried for el tmr zz
Monday, October 21, 2013
Last night I asked zh about el. He replied me this morning. And he really gave me tips and the way he did his paper. And not just in a sentence or two. And it was really helpful! I'm glad he was willing to help. I really am. Then I asked him more questions, because mr thong haven't replied me. Then the third time. He ended with 'you should ask leonard instead'. I was like oh...okay. So he felt annoyed. Ah it's okay so I just replied 'he doesn't wants to help. Okay!!' and told myself to never bother zh again. I did ask leo but he gave me like vague replies and all,,then I was like forget it. I told him I was afraid for el and he gave moon faces before I ask something. Or werird things like you are fat zzzz. Rmb I once helped you in cl. Aiya suan le suan le. I kept telling myslf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment