Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jiajun came to me during recess today, telling me he forgave me, let's be back friends. Joke of the year. Forgive me? I don't even want it pls! Just go away. Seriously. He started treating me very good. He even asked me to take photo w him? Lol I rejected but still took w him anyway... It's really very weird of his sudden change. I don't know what plans he have, but I know it's not good. I really really dk what is Jiajun thinking..is he having some plans inside to destroy me? Is he trying to act? I can't be certain that he really want me back as a friend. Why is he so fake? Hate me so much still act like he doesnt? I'm really afraid. Afraid of the things he will start to do to me agn. I am expecting nothing good from him. I hate to admit it but I actually wanted to be friends w him agn when he called me!! Shit I thought I don't care him alr? Why is this feeling back again? Am I all along hiding my own real feelings? Argh! Hate to admit it, I still care. He is still important to me.

跟你做朋友,真的很辛苦。。。

No comments: