Sunday, January 29, 2012

Really super angry w Jiajun when I know from Leonard that he puts my private blog link to his twitter. I respected his privacy, didn't see his tweets. And what he done? He totally have no respect towards my privacy! What's this?! Seriously. If he doesnt respect my privacy, I won't respect his. I'm serious. So I read his tweets. So hurting but guess what? I don't really feel anything! He was just trying to make everyone to go against me. No wonder so many ppl are acting weird towards me. Now i know, just because of jiajun's foolish and stupid tweets! He is tryin to make everyone hate me cos he hates so much. Yeah just go ahead! What can I do?! Confront? 95% cfm side him one! I stand nothing! I will confront only when I have concrete evidence and supporting reasons. He totally changed. I'm super disappointed in him! AHHH! What liddat! And Wanyu treated me different RIGHT AFTER JJ posted how he hate me on twitter.hahhaahs. Fun right? Trying to make everyone hate me. TRY HARDER!

I really hate you now. Just because you're more popular then you abuse your authorities. You should just wait and see, if this is how you want to treat me.

No comments: