Friday, August 24, 2012

Firstly, just received an email from the audition company. Guess what, I didn't get in. I wish I wasn't so affected by it. When I first saw that email I was like, aiya, forget it. Next time got other audition thn try again. Afterwards sadness followed. I was putting on a strong front. I hate it. Hard work doesn't pays off for me. Why! Why always me?! Fucking hate this shit. I'm a failure. I believe hard work pays off, but just not on me. I am just fated be the one that try, try, try, try and fail. fuck. My dreams just came crashing down. Hate it hate it hate it.
Secondly, HTC sent in my phone just now. When I sent to there, the phone can't even on. And when I first got back the phone today, it can on. Then after a few mins, the Phone just auto restart! Wtf? Then I kept trying till now the phone can't even on. Agh so angry. Not like I have lots of time to go down and send the phone. Wanted to just sell it away, get it over and done with.

Freaking two things came tgt and just completely broke me aprt. Esp the audition. Good job. Good job.

No comments: