Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm not jealous. Im actually quite glad to see them ok now. I was the cause of everything back then. I'm just sad cos idk why me and Tw can't be best of friends. Hmm, it's okkay. Let nature take its own course? Hais idk. Hope he's putting effort cos I don't believe in let nature take its own course.

I can't be sure of my feelings towards zh. I thought I've let go but actually not really. I don't know why, always when I'm on 157, I would take a look of everyone in the bus, just to see if he's inside. I didn't take 157 deliberately just to see him tho. It's just most of the time, 157 comes first. I don't know why. And when I always board the bus, I won't see him. Perhaps we really have no fate. Really. I question myself that is it that I still like him but I just grew mature in managing feelings like this or are these just habits or, feelings simply faded bit by bit? I really don't know.

Can't be sure of my feelings towards JJ too. This is really unsure! He treats me like 忽冷忽热, and it's making me :/?! Idk lahh! But one thing im sure of Is that he have someone else on mind, and i definitely stand no chance. The attention he give to me will also be temporary. I shldnt think of things that wont happen. agh. I'm afraid that I'd fall deeper. It's like quicksand. Aiya even if I really like it will be a substitute of zh again! Like in the past! So these feelings are not true right? Hais. Doesn't matter anyway? I guess these are all temporary feelings, they will fade. They will fade.
They will fade.

No comments: