Sunday, April 14, 2013

It's just sad how different our lives are now and you can be totally oblivious of my feelings. You never cared. You don't. I really don't understand my myself. Why are these feelings back? I tried so hard to push them away. I know I can't like him, because we will never work out in the end. Yet I can't stop myself. I know it's pointless but I'm constantly looking back. I miss how we used to be. I miss how you always gave me your attention. I miss how you'll always initiate. I miss all the fun we had. I miss being close with you. I miss talking on the photo with you, so much so much. I miss how you always cared for me in the past. I miss you, I miss us. I must stop these feelings from manifesting further. They are manipulating into more and more confusing thoughts.
Rach, stop. Stop please. I don't wanna jeopardize our friendship. It just hurts how much I know I don't stand a chance at all.

In a blink of an eye, it has been 2 years.

No comments: